DIY Weed Killer
Kill the pesky weeds in your garden the natural way.
Try a DIY Weed Killer that is natural and safe for you, your children, pets and the environment! Most of the ingredients you already have at home: vinegar, essential oils and dish soap.
Essential Oils for Weeds & Pests:
- Clove is one of the best and most effective essential oils to use for killing weeds because of the high content of eugenol.
- Other essential oils can be added for the benefit of keeping insects away. Oils like Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Lavender & Rosemary are all good choices.
A Word About Salt
- You can also add a half cup of salt to this recipe, but bear in mind that it can damage plants you love as well as the weeds.
- We recommend not using the salt mixture near to plants you care about as it can affect them and make the soil around it difficult to cultivate for a looooong time.
- Salt is a great addition for when you want to kill weeds coming up through your patio tiles or driveway.