Abies balsamica how we love thee. In fact we have 5 reasons to Love Fir Balsam!
Fir Balsam grows beautifully in Canadian boreal forests and beyond. An inhale is like a super intensified bright forest walk. It’s aroma will take your mind to a fresh forest, open up your breathing, give you a sense of courage and take your mind off your worries.
In an inhale you smell woodsy, herbally, earthy & minty aromas.
Want to incorporate Fir Balsam into your essential oil world? We’re giving you 5 Reasons to LOVE using Fir Balsam.
1. Amazing for breathing and respiratory issues and boosting your immune system. This is the number 1 reason we go to this oil for all our respiratory blends. It opens up breathing much like you would think of using Eucalyptus. It’s also on the top of the charts when it comes to immune boosting, and wonderful to add when your body requires a lot of help healing.
2. It takes aches and pains out of the body and overworked muscles. Wonderful to add to the bath via Bath Salts when you’re feeling run down, you feel annoyed with life or you’ve got a cold / flu.
3. Cleans and the air. Add this to your diffuser as part of your clean air, disinfecting campaign. This oil is a powerhouse in getting rid of odours, that’s why conifer tree aromas are used in cleaning products. The aroma is super clean & kills airborne germs.
4. Adds to feelings of strength, courage & stamina! Fir Balsam, like other tree oils offers your body some quick ability to deal with scary situations, or events that make you feel nervous or anxious. Just like trees are strong, withstand the elements and are rooted in the earth, so does Fir Balsam make you feel the same. Strong, grounded and ready to take on what life is dealing you.
5. Transporting. Fir Balsam takes pressure off your overworked mind. Close your eyes, take a breath of this amazing oil, your body responds with a relaxed, peaceful feeling, dropping of tight shoulders and ease of mental pressures.
Want to do a little blending yourself? Add a few drops of Fir Balsam with essential oils of:
- All Tree Oils
Fir Balsam is best added to your diffuser, added to some bath salts and used in the tub or added to a carrier oil and massaged into skin.